BEEP TEST SLIM
by: Fast Software Pty Ltd • 5
Why is BEEP TEST SLIM the most simple easy to use beep test app on the Appstore?
- Highly accurate timing to suit testing requirements (Australian Sports, Australian Defence, UK Bleep, Victoria Police, Bleep 15m)
- Simple to use and effective beep test testing with your choice of standard timings
- Professional voice advising each stage and marker
- Professional audio beep on marker change and triple beep on stage change
- Play music at the same time
- Share results (Facebook, Twitter and email)
- iPhone, iPod and iPad native compatibility.
To record and analyse your results see the most popular beep test app on the AppStore our BEEP TEST TRAINER app.
**Get the Beep Test Training guide FREE from our website**
What is the beep test?
The beep test (also know as the multistage fitness test, bleep test, pacer test and shuttle run test) is a standard fitness test used by professionals to test cardiovascular fitness. The beep test involves running back and forth between two markers at 20m (6.5′ 7.4″) apart at an increasing pace as indicated by audio beeps. Your fitness level will then be calculated based on how long you can keep the pace. An audio beep and visual cue will indicate marker and stage changes. The Beep Test is a standard fitness test used by Sporting Teams (including but not limited to soccer, football, Australian Rules AFL, hockey, rugby, cricket, athletics and tennis). The test is also and entry requirement for Police, Fire and Emergency Response, Army, Air Force and Navy.
Check out www.beeptests.com for more information or contact us for any questions. We are here to support you 100%!