Diet Counts — calorie counter
by: Qi Analytics LLC • 7
Count calories, track your diet, create, save and share recipes. You can enter your favorite meals, whether simple snacks, or complete recipes with ingredients and cooking instructions. Track calories and macro nutrients, as well as your progress in terms of body weight and size. Share recipes with friends.
Supports HealthKit and can help with your diet in many ways:
• Keep track of calories on a daily basis.
• Set a calorie limit, for example for the 5:2 fast diet, or other intermittent fasting.
• Balance carbohydrates, protein, and fat throughout the day, or at every meal.
• A small builtin database has most common food items, and you can easily add foods to the database if needed.
• Calculate calories, proteins, carbs, and fats, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Set targets for macro nutrient ratios and let Diet Counts help you meet those targets.
• Store your favorite foods, whether a simple snack or a full meal, so you can easily count whenever you eat it again.
• Add a picture of your meal and avoid having to measure the next time: the picture shows the portion size.
• Enter your own recipes, with ingredients, amounts, and step-by-step instructions. Use it as your personal cookbook, and Diet Counts will calculate nutrient content based on the ingredients you specify.
• Share your recipes with others via email or AirDrop.
• Record measurements of body weight, neck, waist, and hip size, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Check the journal to see your diet history and progress on weight and body size.
• Setup rewards for yourself to celebrate your achievements.