Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor
by: Azumio Inc. • 61.6K
It doesn’t need any external hardware since it uses the camera lens (and your finger) to gather all data required. It’s as easy as it sounds. Once you’ve installed Instant Heart Rate in your iPhone, you just need to put your finger on the camera lens and hold it to get your heart rate. If you want to share your rate you can do it easily since Instant Heart Rate integrates some social networks and other sharing resources (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, SMS...).
You can monitor your heart rate history and track your records. Some graphs will help you out to see at a glance any change. Moreover, you may create different profiles (running, chilling, partying...) to set the “normal” heart rate in each situation and to monitor it in order to check if everything is going good. The main flaw is that these both features are paid. So, the lite version just allows you to monitor your heart rate and share it. We are missing free extra-features or, at least, a trial of the paid version.
Instant Heart Rate has been developed by Azumio Inc. a mobile developing startup focused on health apps. It has reached remarkable success thanks to Instant Heart Rate.
We recommend you to download this app if you never tried one of this. The free version is poor: you can only measure and share the results, but not track your history.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
Tags: скачать пульсе для айфон 7 , frequence cardiaque telecharger , скачать пульсометр для айфона
by Manu , Appszoom
Jul 01, 2015
Most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
- Used in heart research at UCSF!
- Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
- Check your stress levels
- See trends and insights
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,