by: Hadron Solutions • 14
Gustav Klimt (1862-1918), was an Austrian Symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. His major works include paintings, murals, sketches and other art objects. His primary subject was the female body.
Klimt was associated with symbolism and Art Nouveau school of paintings. His greatest works include Judith and the Head of Holofernes, Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I, The Kiss, Danaë.
This application includes:
- 45 famous paintings of Gustav Klimt
- Detailed view of each painting with information
- Biography and other information about Gustav Klimt
- Slide show of paintings
- Email or set any painting as wallpaper
- More themes available via In-App purchase.