by: Llamaface • 73
If you’ve ever wondered what you shouldn’t really feeding your dog, iKibble is the simple and easy tool find out.
With a simple design and intuitive interface, the app allows you to quickly look up food by category or alphabetically to check if they could be harmful to your pooch.
Well worth a download. Free with ads, paid without.
The design and user-friendliness are really second to none. You can browse foods by category, health risk or search by keyword.
The app allows you to add notes, create ‘favorites’ for problem areas with your dog, and you can also share the useful info provided by social media, text or email.
The list of foods can’t possibly cover everything and inevitably there are some missing, It would be great to have an option to suggest foods for the developers to add to the list.
It would also be useful to have some first aid information should your dog eat a banned substance.
by Jayne , Appszoom
Jan 12, 2015
iKibble is now free with ads!
How many times have you wondered, “Can I feed this to my dog?” Quickly
scroll through some common foods you know to see if your dog can eat
them too. Invest in your dog’s health today – you can even cook for two
with the information provided! Features include:
* Hundreds of food types including meat, dairy, fruit, vegetable, and grains.
* Built-in search function lets you easily search for a specific food.
* Easily browse foods by category or health rating.
* Share any information with your friends and family.
* Immediately find out whether a food is okay to feed your dog using
the built-in health rating system and doggy approval sounds.
* Thorough descriptions about each food details everything from the
general healthiness of the food, to advice on how and when to feed
your dog certain types of food, and even how to prepare some foods!
* Mark favorites on any food so that you can conveniently pull them up
at any time.
Don't make the mistake of feeding your dog potentially toxic foods ever again!