by: ArcSoft, Inc. • 34.2K
Perfect365 is a retouch and makeover photo application that allows you to apply a natural touch to your pictures and enhance all the photos you want to upload to the social networks.
The app is very complete and also really easy to use, but the best thing are the results, which are incredibly good. Plus, the process is really fun to play with and you can use it with your friends and try different looks.
Tags: perfect 365 portrait enhancer , perfect365 portrait enhancer photos , perfect365 - portrait enhancer photos , perfect 365 photo enhancer , perfect365 portrait enhancer , perfect face editor , face editor , perfect365 - portrait enhancer , perfect365 makeup
by Ana , Appszoom
Mar 31, 2015
The best FREE virtual makeup app, period. It’s like having a glam squad in your pocket!
• More than 80 million users and counting
• As seen in The Today Show, ABC News, Allure and Seventeen
Try new looks on the fly with the world’s most popular, easiest-to-use virtual makeup app. With new styles created weekly by our expert artist partners and in-house Beauty Squad, we’re the go-to place for selfie, makeup and fashion enthusiasts around the world. Want to try a bold new lip or funky hair color? Get the latest Red Carpet beauty looks? Peek backstage into Fashion Week? It’s all just one tap away.
* More than 20 makeup and beauty tools so you can customize your personal style – shadows, liners, lipsticks, and more!
* More than 200 pre-set styles – one-tap looks!
* Unlimited custom color options with the Pro Color Palette – design your own look with unique color combos.
* Video tutorials from your favorite YouTube artists, so you can recreate the virtual looks IRL!
* Beauty and fashion product recommendations.
* Daily makeup and fashion tips.
* Subtle touchup features for a no-makeup glow.
* Most accurate makeup placement possible with cutting-edge face detection!
* Save and share your looks via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The makers behind the makeup magic:
Perfect365 is built on leading imaging intelligence technology. Now in our 22nd year, we use our world-class Intelligent Imaging™ to enable visual 'thinking' capabilities in more than 1.5 billion of today’s most popular smartphones.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.