Quickgets Park - park your car and forget it!
by: Alvaro Maroto Conde • 0
It happens to the best of us. Sometimes, you park in a hurry because you're late and later forgot where was your car.
Car&Park helps people solve this problem in a quick and helpful way. After launching the app, click on the "Park" button when you've successfully parked your car and forget all about it until you need to find it afterwards. Then, you'll just need to tap on "Back to car" and the app will create the route so you can easily get there. Delete all the data by tapping on the "Clear" button and use the Zoom to have a clearer view of the map.
The app is extremely simple, with a minimalist design and a clean interface that is easy to use for everyone.
Alvaro Maroto Conde is the developer of Car&Park, a well-crafted app which provides a quick solution to a problem we've all encountered at least once in our lives. Recommended for the absent-minded!
by Anna , Appszoom
Apr 30, 2014
=== Now featuring Apple Watch! ===
Do you forget often where your car is parked?. Thank to this app is not an issue anymore. With Quickgets Park you will know exactly where you left your vehicle and will provide you with the route to get to your it, and also with an image of the place you parked.
Rewritten from scratch, it features the latest technologies, such Today widgets and Apple Watch support.
* Updated to the latest enhancements of your device
* Universal app. Now on your iPad!
* Maps obtained from your current position.
* Street images of your park location.
* Runtime-generated route to go back to your car.
* Today widget
- Inform the main app you are parking your car with only one gesture and one touch.
- Get an integrated map of your location in the widget.
- Launch your route to go back to your car with one touch.
* Apple Watch
- Park your car with one touch
- Get a map of your parked car, and get indications to go back to it.
The enhancement of this app has been possible due to ad Support. With the in app purchase included, you will be able to disable the adds, supporting future improvements of it.