Through the Open Door - Eckhart Tolle
by: Sounds True • 0
Once you've experienced the power of the present moment, what's next? With the Through the Open Door app, Eckhart Tolle, who ignited a spiritual awakening in the West with his bestselling book The Power of Now, encourages you to join him on a path that will take you even further into the profound experience of presence. This app allows you to explore the untold benefits of focusing on the origin of your thoughts, becoming mindful of your illusions, and honing your alertness. It is a powerful tool to move your awareness deeply into the now.
Learn More About:
- Achieving space consciousness—learning to focus on the underlying field from which all forms and thoughts arise
- How to discover true liberation beyond the limits of the thinking mind and the “little self”
- Refining your alertness to become alive and present with every cell of your body
- The illusions that lead to suffering, spiritual longing, and the need for more time in our lives—and how to dispel them
Experience Tolle’s unique ability to transport you to a state of awakened consciousness. Through the Open Door invites you to follow this modern spiritual beacon to the vastness of your true being and a new world of aliveness.
The Through the Open Door app features:
- The vibrant presence and one-of-a-kind guidance of Eckhart Tolle (2 hours, 30 minutes of audio teachings)
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
- An interview transcript with Eckhart Tolle
- Bonus video with Eckhart Tolle
About the Author
Eckhart Tolle of Vancouver, BC, is a world-renowned spiritual teacher and bestselling author in print and on audio. His published titles include the Oprah’s Book Club selection A New Earth and The Power of Now, which has been translated into more than 30 languages and is now in its sixth printing, with more than 3 million copies sold.