Trulia Real Estate
by: Trulia, Inc • 317.5K
GPS search, detailed photos, crime and school info make this the must-have app for buyers or renters. You can even take the next step and find out mortgage your mortgage rate from within the app! Notifications are the cherry on top, taking you straight to the app for speedy access when you get a match. There's hardly anything to complain about.
This app has everything you'd expect plus more. Local info is particularly useful, meaning you can let Truvia do the research for you. Freehand drawing lets you manually select a search area and photos are high-resolution and plentiful. Selling? There's a valuation tool here too.
Infrequent pop-ups can be annoying and changing screen orientation sometimes causes crashes.
Feb 24, 2015
Trulia helps you discover a place you’ll love to live. Whether you are ready to buy a home or rent, we go beyond the typical facts about homes for sale & homes for rent to give you a feel for what it’s really like to live in a home AND a neighborhood.
We get you straight to the information you need (no more digging through piles of properties). And you get instant updates on the real estate & rentals you care about, so you’ll never miss out.
Now you can choose your new home and neighborhood with confidence.
• What Locals Say: Learn what’s to love about a neighborhood—like whether people feel safe walking alone at night, if there’s easy parking, or if people decorate their homes for the holidays —from people who know it best: the locals!
• 34 Interactive Maps: Get a complete picture of the neighborhood with different overlay maps such as crime, schools, amenities, affordability and commute.
• Open House Scheduler: Save time by letting Trulia help you quickly plan your weekend visits to Open Houses with calendar sync and mapping directions.
• Instant Updates: Get personalized real-time push notifications when a new MLS listing matches your search or there’s a status change on your favorite homes—including price drops and when properties get sold.
• Daily Digest: Stay in the know with a personalized summary of upcoming open houses, new listings that match your searches, and suggestions all just for you.
• Affordability Calculator: Calculate the full cost of owning your dream home, including mortgage, homeowners insurance, and property taxes.
• Local Legal Protections: This feature highlights, by location, the LGBT non-discrimination laws that exist for housing, employment, and public accommodations.
• Similar Home Recommendations: From any property page, Trulia shows you similar homes you may like.
• Flexible Search: Use filters to quickly find any type of property, such as a condo, apartment, or single-family home—even a foreclosure property.
• Diverse Rental Listings: If you are searching for a rental, search a wide range of rental housing including apartments, houses, and rooms for rent.
• Historic Sales Info: Leverage pricing info on recently sold homes to spot high value properties.
• Connect with a Realtor: Easily contact the listing agent on properties you’re interested in, or find a local realtor to help you buy or sell your home.
We love feedback and requests! Send us yours anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.