by: Shazam Entertainment Ltd. • 3.1M
It couldn’t be easier to use: just tap the central button of the app and hold your phone up to identify the track. It will display track information such as the album, title, artist, videos, lyrics, and more. Not all this info is available for all tracks; Shazam’s database is public-based and availability depends on users' willingness to upload. This is perhaps the main flaw, but nonetheless, the amount of info available on thousands of songs is just incredible.
Once Shazam identifies the song you can, for instance, buy the track on Amazon. In addition, you can tag songs without data coverage. You can also check out your friends’ tagged songs and add tracks straight to your own Tag List. Sharing tags with friends is simple due to Facebook and Twitter integration.
Shazam is one of those apps that you won't probably use everyday. However, you’ll really appreciate having it installed in your iOS device since it helps you to discover new songs and artists. We strongly recommend it.
Tags: ventajas del shazam , shazam tagging without coverage , como guardar mis tags de shazam , shazam notificaciones , shazam tones , shazam music
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Dec 18, 2012
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com