Stingray Qello: Watch Concerts
by: Stingray Group Inc. • 695
You love concerts but you cannot afford attending all you'd like to. No worries, there's an app for that. It's called Qello and provides an accessible platform to enjoy a huge collection of on-demand concerts and documentaries.
Rolling Stones, U2, Bob Marley, Lady Gaga, Queen... You name it. Qello will answer your query with top-notch content related to the artist. You can also browse through different categories: Spotlight, new releases, top watched... and set your own lists. The concert's page features clips, tracks and detailed info such as band's description
You can access the app as a guest but most of its functionality will be blocked. Enjoy a 7-days free trial just by signing up via Facebook, Google Plus or e-mail. After that, you can get an All-Access Pass for a $4.99 monthly fee.
Qello's interface is neat and polished. It takes too long to load some videos though. The app concept is powerful and may be really appealing for passionate bands fans.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
May 23, 2014
All the music worth watching. Stingray Qello transforms any screen into a live concert experience. Watch the world's largest collection of On Demand, full-length concert films, and music documentaries.
Stream over 2,000 performances by your favorite artists on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone and just about any connected device: Queen, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiësto, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Beyoncé, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Santana, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Imagine Dragons, Gary Clark Jr. and more.
Apple has featured Qello as "New & Noteworthy," "What's Hot," and an essential "Music Discovery" app.
Everyone’s talking about Qello:
* Forbes: “This Company Is The Netflix Of Concert Films And Documentaries”
* USA Today: "A haven for music movies"
* TechCrunch: "Best iOS Apps to Watch on Apple TV... For professionally-produced, high-definition concert footage, Qello is without peer"
* Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films"
* Fuse: "#1 must-download music app"
* Maxim: "One of the most captivating apps we've seen in any app store"
* Questlove: "I discovered a musician's heaven. This channel is a gold mine!"
The FREE app download provides:
* One or more free tracks and trailers from thousands of concerts.
* More than 30 free channels of continuous concert video moments on Qello TV.
An All-Access Pass gives you unlimited ON-DEMAND access to:
* Incredible concerts by a huge selection of artists, both new and iconic, spanning every genre.
* Fascinating music documentaries.
* Episodes of MTV Unplugged, VH1’s Classic Albums, Guitar Center Sessions, Front Row Center and more.
* New releases added every week.
* The ability to create your own Setlists (playlists) of concert video moments.
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL today! Cancel anytime.
After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew each month, billed through your iTunes account. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Qello Terms: https://qello.com/terms_of_use
We're eager to improve your Qello iOS experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Help us help you - contact us directly at https://qello.zendesk.com/