by: YUJI HASEBE • 0
Tingklik is a Balinese xylophone made of 11 bamboo pipes. Unlike the basic Western scale of seven notes, Tingklik is tuned to a 5-tone pentatonic scale in two octaves, called Slendro. TingklikSS features 2 play screens. The original button screen contains the Tingklik's Slendro scale and the normal button screen contains the Western musical scale. On the normal button screen, you can play it as a new percussion instrument.
Added the recording function!
It picks the surrounding sounds as well, and you can use it in many different ways such as recording your vocals or creating a voice memo.
You can also send the recorded data via email.
Note that the maximum attachment size of an email depends on the iOS device you are using. Please contact your cell phone service provider for further information.
- A 10 seconds recording is around 450 kB.
- Support iTunes file sharing(http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4094?viewlocale=en_US)
- Users who have a problem with the musical instrument app that doesn't make any sound.
The storage space on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad is limited, unlike computers. So, if you are running multiple applications at once, it causes a memory shortage.
If you can't hear any sound, please uninstall the application and restart your iOS device. Then install the application again, which solve the problem in most cases.
- Original button screen
Range: Slendro scale 2 octaves (11 keys)
- Normal button screen
Range: C2-C4 2 octaves (25 keys)
- Display scale on keyboard
- Support orientation
- Record button / Play button / Stop button / Send the sound data via Email button
- Support iTunes file sharing