by: Aeron Nersoya • 24
Photographic Journey publication brings you captivating images from the most spectacular places on Earth, revealing the secret beauty and stunning scenes of historical monuments, unique architecture, stunning natural landscapes, and fascinating cultures.
Each collection in the Photographic Journeys series tells its own story of these unique places, From the white sand beaches of Croatia to the candle-lit halls of the Notre Dame Cathedral, You will feel the chanting of French monks reverberate in your bones and feel the soft Venice Beach California winds caressing your skin as you are immersed in some of the most special, magical places on the planet.
From the soaring red-rock spires of Zion National Park to the incredible fractal stigma symmetry of flowers, this one-of-a-kind app will stretch your mind with stunning photographs and amazing information.
You will be astounded by the realism and magic of these earthly treasures, with incredible, creative, and dramatic images that go beyond the ordinary with unique angles and lighting even bring a new perspective and new life to places you have seen before!
Each one-of-a-kind image is accompanied by historical information, little-known trivia, travel tips, useful links, and insider information. Each photo has its own meaning – and it is for you to discover!
We hope you enjoy!
Here are details on Photographic Journey subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $6.99 (2 issues),
Your subscription starts with the most recent issue + the free issues,
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms & Conditions