Do it (Tomorrow)
by: Adylitica, Inc. • 6.3K
This simple app allows you to make a to do list for today and then put it off until tomorrow. You just need to write all the things you're supposed to do so you can check them back later and decide which ones you're actually going to do and which ones you're going to push off to tomorrow.
It's really easy to use, first you want to tap on "Add a new task" and once you've written everything, you just have to click on "Done" and tap on the arrow to postpone it. Deleting the entries is also easy.
The interface is simple and clean and in addition, you can syncronize your existing tasks via mail.
Adylitica, Inc. is the developer of Do it (Tomorrow) and several other apps. This one is a great tool for reminding you of things to do, but it would be even more useful if it was possible to schedule tasks for more days, not only for today and tomorrow.
by Anna , Appszoom
Jul 25, 2013
Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Access your Sync / Sounds / Badges / Font settings by sliding right past the Tomorrow page
Optional in-App Feature: Cloud Sync
* Access and work with your tasks on www.tomorrow.do
* Sync all your devices together, automatically
* Securely backup your tasks to the cloud
* Completed task history (via our free "Everyday Notes" App)
## Also See ##
Do It Tomorrow HD
* A fully customised iPad experience
* Includes full support for Retina iPads
* Full web version of this app (plus it syncs!)
* See your tasks history
* Plan on days farther than tomorrow
* Fully integrates with Do it (Tomorrow)
* Two way sync with iCloud Calendar and more
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding missing features!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow