iDB2Prog - DB2 Database Client
by: MakeProg Technologies • 0
Are you a DB2 database user and ever wished about exploring the database from iOS devices by touch from anywhere, then this is a powerful companion tool for you to remotely visualize and explore the DB2 database in an intuitive way.
For detailed information please visit http://makeprog.com
• Visualize, search & script database objects.
• Database objects can be viewed in Tiles & Table view.
• Administer database by scripting.
• Multi tab query runner with asynchronous & parallel query execution.
• Send any kind of ad-hoc query and browse the results in table.
• Fast access to SQL keywords using special SQL keyboard.
• Save queries to iOS device and reuse.
• Theme support for user interface.
• Email script and query results instantly.
• Download saved queries using iTunes.
EXPLORE & SCRIPT
• Schema & Databases.
• Tables (Columns, Constraints, Indexes, Triggers).
• Views (Columns, Triggers).
• Procedures, Procedure arguments & Functions, Function arguments.
• Triggers, Indexes & Packages.
• Distinct & Structured types and arguments.
• Users & Groups.
WINDOWSPROG BRIDGE SERVER (FREE)
• This iOS application requires a Bridge Server to be installed in a Windows Machine to process the requests made by iOS Devices.
• The Bridge Server is the one stop communication point for iDB2Prog and DB2 and it can be downloaded for free from http://makeprog.com
• Works Over 3G/4G.
• Refer to http://makeprog.com/Products/iWindowsProg/WindowsProgBridgeServer.aspx for more info and why it makes your database stay secure.
• $19.99 for Full product.
• $3.99 for Quarterly subscription.
• $9.99 for Annual subscription.
Your subscription will automatically renew on Quarterly/Annually and your credit card will be charged through iTunes account. You can cancel the auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms & Conditions : http://makeprog.com/documents/Terms and Conditions.pdf
If you need any assistance/more information/feedback please contact us at email@example.com
Tags: windowsprog bridge