jDisk - Convert Your Device to a Wireless Flash Drive with File Viewer
by: stickto • 8
jDisk turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into a flash drive / disk. jDisk provides a purely web-based management UI, what you need do is visit it in your browser, no client installation is needed.
What's more, jDisk embeds a native file manager, you can organize your files/folders on your device directly, open files, edit them, preview them, etc.
All in all, jDisk empowers your iPhone/iPad, make it work as a moving disk / flash drive. With it you can:
- manage your files/folders either using our device or from your computer via your computer browser, no client is needed. it supports all mainstream browsers, including:
* Internet Explorer 6+
* Firefox 3.6+
* Safari 4+
* Chrome 10+
* Opera 11+
- upload multiple files from your computer to your device, uploading progress is continuously updated to you.
- flexibly download files from your device to your computer: zip your folders/files to a zip file and download, or download them via iTunes.
- preview your files or open them.
- import photos from your photo album.
- edit text file either using your device or using your computer browser.
- drag & drop support in browser to copy/move files/folders.
- zip support: you can compress your files/folders or unzip a zip file.
- set password to protect the communication between computer and your device when managing files via browser.
Should you have any question or issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you rate this App - author has no way to contact you because Apple doesn't provide email of reviewers.
Tags: convertir en flash driver