by: MK-International • 0
Idea Communication tool!
Mandala Charts are typically printed out to be filled in by hand, or done digitally by filling in the 3x3 matrix.
"MandalaChart for iPad" not only stores multiple files of a 3x3 matrix, but it also enables you to drill down with each of the 8 surrounding frames and create an expanded 64 frame Mandala Chart for a comprehensive view of a plan or project.
Aditionally, an Annual Mandala Diary for business and life planning, created by the founder of the method Matsumura Yasuo, is included.
For the English Users Guide visit:
● Edit your charts in a 3x3 matrix
● View your entire document in a 9x9 matrix view
● Print charts via AirPrint
● Export charts as excel/opml/mndl files
● Enhanced support for hardware keyboards
● Password lock
● Enhanced for iOS7 and retina display
● Languages: English and Japanese