Refills - Calendar & Tasks
by: FUJISOFT Inc. • 214
* We have now added support for iOS Reminders! (Jun 2014)
* We are excited to announce that Refills series now have reached a combined total of more than 1 million downloads! Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We really hope you have a wonderful experience with our products and look forward to receiving your feedback! (Apr 2014)
"Keep your life simple, beautiful and organized."
Please just touch and feel it. You’ll soon find that organizing your schedule and task lists with Refills is so simple and easy, just like a paper datebook. Now it’s coming to iPhone & iPad.
Made just for iPhone/iPad:
All buttons are finger-friendly, and there are no more too much buttons. You can turn the page by simply swiping your finger left or right not only in the calendar views, but also in the tasks view.
“Simple is the best” doesn’t mean the lack of functionality. Refills meets what you want for a schedule and task management application.
- iOS Calendar support.
- iOS Reminders support. (iOS7.0 or later only)
- Calendar & Task syncing with Google Calendar™. (*1)
- Calendar views for Day / Week / Month. (*2)
- Integrated task list management.
- List & Search view for both events and tasks.
- Preset holiday calendars for 9 countries.
- Quick event time range entry by typing keyboard for touch typing experts.
- Map view support for event location.
- Repeating events support.
- Pop-up alert.
- Jumping to today by one tap.
- Mini calendars for Day and Week view. (iPad and iPhone5 only)
- Vertical calendar view for quick date selection. (iPad only)
- Split view for showing calendar views and list & search view at the same time. (iPad only)
- Life Log (iOS8.0 or later only) for displaying Photo thumbnails with shooting date.
- Memo/Diary for writing your note or diary on particular Memo/Diary calendar
- Today's events and tasks are showed on iOS Today Widget
Refill Catalog in your pocket:
Got tired of the standard business style refill? No problem. Please visit the built-in Refill Catalog and just get another refill theme with different colors and design.
You can check out the Refill Design Gallery here,
(*1) Wi-Fi or 3G network connection is needed in order to sync with Google Calendar™.
(*2) The sample screenshots have been taken on iOS7. Please note that some UI elements look different on iOS6 or earlier.
Important notice for iOS calendar syncing:
This app refers to the built-in iOS Calendar which follows the settings for the standard calendar app. Please make sure you have the appropriate calendar sync setting if you're using iCloud or other cloud services. (1) From the iPhone/iPad home screen, launch 'Settings' app. (2) Select 'Mail, Contact, Calendar'>'Calendar'>'Sync'. (3) Select appropriate synchronization period. (Note: By factory default, the synchronization period is set to 30 days, so the older events will be deleted from your device automatically.)
Tags: schedule organizer , refills calendar & tasks