by: Manic Pixel • 66
Scene Study is an incredibly easy way for actors to learn their lines, memorize scenes and rehearse for theater and film productions. Created by actors for actors, Scene Study frees you from the script to start actively listening and responding in the scene. By recording your cues lines, you practice listening for them right along with recalling your own.
Once you have a scene set up, save time by rehearsing while doing other activities. Combining other tasks with rehearsal enables deeper memorization of your lines and often provides a few unexpected insights to your character.
Getting started is easy. Simply create a production, add characters, then start recording your character's spoken and cue lines. Record the full lines for your scene partners or just the cue lines. Then start rehearsing!
Choose the character you wish to rehearse by muting them during playback and enjoy your own portable scene partner. Rehearse around the house or on the go, rehearse while driving or doing chores. It’s that easy!
- Dress rehearsal mode!
- Line prompting to speed memorization.
- Streamlined recording interface.
- Lock screen audio controls integration.
- Great for single scene and full length productions.
- Shared character lists for productions.
- Streamlined scene screen enables playback and recording from one screen.
- Playback all scene lines or mute a character to rehearse lines from memory.
- Drag and drop line reordering.
- Auto-save recordings for fast scene creation.
- Headphone and bluetooth support for limitless rehearsal opportunities.
Tags: scene study