Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
by: 6 Wunderkinder • 60.8K
First off you have to sign up on Wunderlist. It's as easy as providing an e-mail and password. Then you will have full access to a multiplatform organizer app. Let's zoom in its features:
Multiplatform because you can use it from your Android, iOS devices, PCs even from the web. Add tasks easily: name, place, time alarm, etc. and sync it to the cloud (to your Wunderlist account). What's more, you can send tasks or notes to your Wunderlist e-mail account @wunderlist.com. They will be automatically integrated to your Wunderlist. You can also share your tasks and manage them: set time, alarm, mark as favorite or priority, use filter views, add notes, among others. You will see today's task, weekly, monthly and check the ones that have already passed.
Wunderlist is set in a good-looking layout, actually it's one of its strongest points. You can change the app wallpaper and place a widget (there's just one size) in the home screen.
Wunderlist has been developed by 6Wunderkinder, an emerging developer who has launched just this app on the market with remarkably success.
Sync to the cloud, multiplatform, good-looking interface, managing options and e-mail reminders are enough reasons to give a try to this task organizer. High recommendable.
Tags: wunderlist test , como cancelar cuenta en de wunderlist
by Manu , Appszoom
Sep 07, 2011
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com