by: Comcast • 60.5K
The XFINITY Connect app lets you manage almost of all of your Comcast account features from your phone. You can check your email, your voicemail, and even forward your home phone to your cell phone. The app also gives you access to your account information including subscription details and bill pay. The app is easy to use and gives you options for text messaging with your home phone number.
An easy to use app, it gives you access to your Comcast account. You can pay your bill and forward your phones. You can check email, voicemails, and even text.
The app sends texts in small increments. It sometimes has difficulty with forwarding the phone.
Tags: xfinity apk , comcast apk , test xfinity , xfinityconnect mobile
Apr 10, 2015
Stay connected on the go with Xfinity Connect!
The Xfinity Connect app extends your Xfinity services onto your mobile devices.
• Access your Comcast.net email.
• Never miss a phone call. Answer calls made to your Xfinity Voice home phone.
• With Voice2GoSM you can make outbound calls from your Xfinity Voice phone numbers.
• Access your home phone voicemails, voicemail transcripts, call logs, and call forwarding settings.
• Send and receive free text messages to more than 40 countries. You can even send text messages from your iPad® and iPod Touch® over WiFi.
• Manage your Xfinity contacts.
• View Caller ID (only available on specific devices).
• Manage your Xfinity Connect account.
• An active subscription to Xfinity Voice or Xfinity Internet.
• An Xfinity login or a Comcast.net email address.
• Voice2GoSM requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
• Text Messaging requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Terms and Conditions:
• Xfinity Connect is not available in all areas.
• Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
• Standard mobile data charges apply. Please check with your phone carrier for details.