by: Yehia ElBehery • 0
~ Recommended - Easy to use and accurate.
- by Amycara
~ Dutch translation app - Great app. Will recommend to my friends!
- by Monzer10
~ Superior - This is an excellent translator as it allows you to listen how it sounds whole phrases in other languages.
- by Dino.ca.cy
Simply the best translation and language learning experience:
- Offline instant translation, even if you're not connected you get full auto-updated offline dictionary in Dutch and English.
- Get alternate translations and translations not found in the offline dictionary if online and translate full paragraphs.
- Use Apple speech recognition via built-in voice dictation and listen to the pronunciation.
- See full list of suggestions with translations word by word as you type.
- See images for your translated words and phrases, A picture is worth a thousand words.
- See examples of your translated phrases from real world conversations (via Twitter).
- Clear, undo, redo buttons.
- Save your favorite phrases, browse through your full history across all your devices.
- 16 languages (Dutch, English, Catalan, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish )
For questions, feature requests and bug reports:
check the Help section in the App or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org