FAD - The ultimate Fashion Dictionary
by: Thomas Escher • 29
FAD - The Ultimate Fashion Dictionary is a curious application for fashion lovers which consists of a wide collection of fashion terms with a complete and detailed meaning.
Search for whatever you want or choose whichever word you wish to know more about, it's as simple as that. The app includes more than 1000 terms and works offline as well, so you can access its knowledge at all times.
Thomas Escher is the developer of FAD - The Ultimate Fashion Dictionary, a comprehensive dictionary with helpful categories (footwear, garments, individuals, etc). Simple and straightforward.
by Anna , Appszoom
Jun 03, 2014
FAD is the first comprehensive Fashion Dictionary App available. Over 1,600 entries give you explanations of anything fashion related from Labels and Retail Stores to Fabrics and Sewing. A special Jargon chapter gets you hooked up with today's most common fashion lingo. Hence, FAD caters to Fashion Workers and Fashionistas alike. With its offline feature, this App will serve you as a tremendous fashion cheat sheet anywhere you go.
- More than 1,600 fashion terms.
- Instant Search in-app or via Spotlight (iOS 9).
- Runs Offline – no internet connection required.
- 22 main categories make it easy to navigate.
- Related Articles give you further browsing suggestions based on your search.
- Particular terms can be added to your "Favorits".
- All contents are shareable through Social Media and Messages.
- Supports iPhone 6S features such as "quick actions" and "peek and pop".
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US:
"This Fashion Wiki will be NYFW's best friend"
"This App will help you improve your fashion lingo"
— Harper's Bazaar
"Knowing what you are talking about is always in style."
"FAD has the potential to become a real learning tool
for students and fashion enthusiasts alike"
— Viral Fashion
"Best feature: The ultimate Fashion Dictionary works even without internet connection"
"Consider this to be your personal fashion dictionary"