by: Google, Inc. • 51.7K
Actually, Google Translate is one of those apps that once we have given a try, we cannot live without. There are not too many features, although: text-to-speech, voice input, history/star favorite translation and sms translator. What it’s really amazing is its performance: high-quality and precise translation thanks to Google’s database and search engine, 60 languages available, Google suggest and complete dictionary mode (which include related expressions, pictures and detailed info). It’s real impressive the text-to-speech and the voice input response.
Google Translate is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Apple Store provider, and the responsible of other indispensable iOS apps as Google Reader, Google Maps, Google Maps, among others.
Google Translate it’s just an example of a “must have” app, and we are glad to recommend it. Of course, It could have extra features, but it works perfectly in what it’s meant to be. No complaints from our side.
Tags: news , vue google traduction , 2013 google translate x , переводчик google для бесплатно 60 языков , activity google translate , google translation widget, damage database performance , 141 translate , google translate , translator widget
by Mar , Appszoom
Feb 21, 2013
• Text translation: Translate between 103 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (38 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (37 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (32 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (93 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu