by: Beehive Innovations Services • 16.4K
The app is great for everyone that wants to learn and read the Quran. It has a lot of extra features that help along the way.
The app has several little features that help the user get more from the holy book. It allows users to listen to verses in the background if the so wish. The controls are simple and the app is easy to use. The app provides a detailed understanding of all parts of the Quran and also provides useful descriptions along the way.
No language support is provided apart from English. Other than this, sometimes the clarity of the voice during listening is poor.
Tags: iquran lite
Jun 04, 2015
The all new iQuran offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
iQuran is free to use, and comes with bundled with an english translation and recitation by Husary. You can upgrade in-app any time to Pro in order enhance your experience and gain several addition features.
* Full Quran with more than 35 Translations supporting crisp Super-Retina Display and both Portrait and Landscape viewing in all screens.
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first smart phone software in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
* 5 Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* 38 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal-ad-din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Mhd. Asad, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
* AirPlay support
* Background audio playback with complete support for iPod remote control (i.e. multi-tasking bar)
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Quick verse jumping using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW and Pause/Play
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* Unlimited bookmarks with notes and search
* Support for 4 built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Quranic Supplications. See verses from the Qur'an on topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
* A special Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Support for iPhone X and iOS 11 sharing options
* Much, much more
Already an "iQuran Pro" user? Simply ensure you have the latest version of iQuran Pro installed in order to transfer your Pro status to this app.