by: CVS Pharmacy • 181.5K
CVS Pharmacy allows you to track your prescriptions, find Minute Clinics, scan for refills and shop for weekly ad deals. There's a lot to do in this one simple app. So if you get your prescriptions from CVS, there might be a lot of usability here for you.
There is a lot of usability here for people looking to track and manage their CVS prescriptions. Form finding specific clinic locations to checking on the status of your prescription, quite frankly there's a lot to do here. CVS Pharmacy also loads up quickly and doesn't suffer any major performance issues.
Expect CVS Pharmacy to eat up a lot of resources and drain the battery. It also bloats in size over time.
Jun 17, 2016
Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The official CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
• Get ExtraCare® deals, pick up scripts and pay in a single scan.
• Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription.
Running errands. Easier.
• Order from our app for curbside pickup (select stores and products).
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Opt in to notifications so you never miss a deal. Receive photo and Rx updates too.
• Pre-shop local store sales with myWeekly Ad.
• Enjoy free 2-day shipping on app orders (restrictions apply).
Refilling and picking up prescriptions. Easier.
• Order refills and track them on the go.
• Scan a barcode in the app for easier, private pickup. Turn landscape to sign.
• View your prescription history.
• Check for drug interactions and information.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints from your phone or Facebook for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
Family health care. Easier.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® walk-in clinic.
• View wait times and hold a place in line (restrictions apply).
• Check services and insurance.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease phone battery life.