by: Matt Alexander • 12
Basketball Dood is a fully customizable coaches clipboard application allowing simple and intuitive play and drill creations. Multitouch the court into any desired position or zoom level. Add players, balls, refs, pylons to create pictures or play animations. Layer in doodles and text for even richer plays. Quickly save top formations for easy recall in game scenarios. Share via email the animation files with other users so they can open them in Basketball Dood, modify them and re-share them back. Plays created can be shared with other mobile users or made into a video file. There is also a free MAC / Windows video app located at www.sportsdood.com.
In-App Purchase Donation will remove the ads.
1. Create play (keyframe animations and doodles/text)
2. Select Menu - Share
3. Email it
4. Open email attachment (txt file)
5. Use 'Open In' capability from the text editor and select Basketball Dood icon
1. Ensure a play with 2 or more keyframes is open
2. Hit the video camera icon and select output format
3. Check Gallery app once done recording
Hint: Some devices record faster or slower. Please use the timer icon (beside the video camera) to increase or decrease the transition time to get the desired output.