Canadian Running Magazine
by: Gripped Publications • 0
Runners of all abilities in Canada trust Canadian Running to deliver news, advice and motivation that they crave to reach their fitness goals. Winner of National Magazine Awards, Canadian Running features top-notch sports journalism, world-class photography and engaging illustrations. Our readers are fitness and health-oriented runners, ranging from beginners to Olympians. They all share a passion for the sport, training, shoes, gear and races.
Canadian Running brings readers:
- Easy-to-follow training tips and plans from the best coaches and experts
- Smart nutrition advice and tasty recipes to keep runners healthy and perfectly fuelled for the long run
- Motivating profiles of Canada’s most inspirational runners
- In-depth, exclusive feature articles by award-winning journalists on the most fascinating stories from the Canadian running scene
- Comprehensive reviews of the latest running shoes and gear available in Canada
- Exciting race destinations around the country and the world
- Handy touring guides to Canada’s most runner-friendly cities
- A constantly updated one-stop source for Canadian running news, information and video at runningmagazine.ca, and up-to-the-minute updates on Facebook and Twitter
- Plus: Profiles of Canadian celebrities who run, humorous columnists, advice for beginners, the latest research in endurance sports science and much more.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-7 Issues (1 Year) at $10.99 / £7.49
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.