HoopMetrics | Basketball Stats
by: 6th Man Apps LLC • 457
HoopMetrics is an easy to use basketball stat keeper. During the course of a game, you input what plays happened, then we seamlessly calculate your statistics for you.
In addition to your typical box score statistics, HoopMetrics offers you the most cutting edge analytics that are most commonly only calculated on the highest levels of play.
One of the core features is HoopMetrics ability to analyze how certain players perform when they are on the court at the same time. In doing this, HoopMetrics makes lineup suggestions for your team such as the lineup that holds opponents to the lowest field goal percentage, or the lineup that forces the most turnovers.
• Advanced Analytics such as lineup suggestions, Offensive & defensive Efficiency, Tendex, Points Per Possession, and many more!
• Lineup suggestions such as the lineup that produces your most points or turns the ball over the most.
• Shot charts, as well as court heat maps.
• Choose to keep score for both teams or just your own.
• Exportable statistic charts and tables to CSV format.
• Account data is backed up to keep your analytics safe.
• Fully supports offline game-play and syncs with our servers as soon as internet is connected.
HoopMetrics manages subscriptions through Apple. A HoopMetrics subscription is a month-to-month subscription that begins whenever you explicitly choose through the app. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.