by: NFL Enterprises LLC • 386.9K
NFL season is here! The all-new redesigned NFL Mobile app gives you access to all the game information you need. Whether it be game-specific or more editorial this app has got a reasonable amount of content to keep you satisfied.
Curated articles keep you up-to-date on what your teams and players are doing. Up to the minute scoring and in-game highlights keep you in the loop. For those of you looking for quality NFL gear, the authorized shop has a wealth of options.
It could use more player information, perhaps depth charts and other statistical analysis tools. The video playback was a bit laggy at times. This is a huge file size, so expect to have some space set aside on your mobile device.
Sep 14, 2015
The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan, with live local and primetime games, trending videos and highlights, and replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required), the NFL app is packed with more video than ever.
The NFL app keeps fans fully updated all off-season long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more. It doesn’t matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• NFL Combine and Draft coverage
• Live local and primetime games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
iPhone and iPad features:
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights, big play markers and drive charts
• Articles and videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL and from all 32 teams.
• All of the latest videos and highlights
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within the NFL app. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL app allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, the NFL app does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
*Data usage applies for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
***NFL RedZone subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew every month unless it is turned off from your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms