running.COACH - running app
by: Quevita AG • 0
running.COACH - Your online training schedule that helps you reach your goal.
It's the first running app which is based on your personal athletic abilities and goals. Your current level, your individual goals for competitions, and the order of your workout days are the basis for successful focused training. The app has been developed by olympic champion Frank Shorter.
- Dynamic online trainings schedule for beginners and top athletes.
- Track your sport activity via GPS: Duration, Distance, Speed, Pace, Highmeters, etc.
- Synchronize the data with your Garmin Connect, Polar Flow, Suunto Movescount, TomTom, Strava, Fitbit or Runkeeper
- Ask the coach via Live-Chat whenever you want
- VoiceOver: Live voice control with informations about Pace, Distance, Duration and Laptimes.
- Learn from the best. Olympic marathon champion Frank Shorter stands behind the program.
- Add a selfie/picture to every workout
Should you choose to upgrade to a Bronze-Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is 18.99 EUR per month. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- To use all features app needs access to Photos and Bluetooth
Running.COACH Terms of Service: https://runningcoach.me/en/pages/terms