Where on earth could you be sipping a sublime spinach, apple and basil concoction at a joint named 42 degree Raw? Or trying to find the nearest entrance to Tivoli from where you stand? Copenhagen, Denmark, we think! If the Danish Dictionary is unknown to you and you don’t have a Danish translator around you 24/7, you would never feel the local beauty and people of Denmark. Now all that could change. Thanks to the Danish Pretati translation app, you can now have conversations in Danish to find out everything about such must check out places, the people and the culture of Denmark. Your wish to be able to chat in Danish by learning everyday words and phrases from their dictionary is now a reality at your fingertips! Danish Pretati is that unique language translation app that utilizes video and audio tutorials to help travellers like you from all over the world easily learn and have every day conversations in Danish. How does our translation app make learning a new language so effortless? The Danish Pretati translation app has an inbuilt Danish dictionary containing over 500 important carefully selected phrases and words that travellers, businessmen, adventure seekers and enthusiasts will find priceless when visiting Denmark or when chatting with someone in Danish!
For each phrase, there is a video of a polished Danish native speaker clearly pronouncing each word, plus the equivalent Danish script and also the phonetic pronunciation of the phrase. For convenience, these handpicked Danish phrases are grouped into categories for the most common travel situations including Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, expressions, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping, Money and even the necessary Danish survival phrases. Other first of their kind features include the ability to playback each Danish phrase in slow mode, mark favorites for quick reference and even copy the phrase to send via SMS or email to your friends.
The app is a onetime download and works completely offline so you never have to worry about expensive international data costs or searching for an open WIFI network. Instead why not use that time to check out the Absolut Ice Bar? (Please don’t lick the walls!)
- Over 500 essential travel Danish words, phrases and expressions, each with equivalent Danish Script, English to Danish Translation, accurate phonetic pronunciation and video clip
- High quality VIDEO and AUDIO for every word and phrase being spoken by polished NATIVE DANISH SPEAKERS
- Quick SEARCH of all words and phrases so you don’t have to spend time looking for what you need
- Build your FAVORITES list to quickly access the Danish phrases and expressions you want to learn or translate
- Audio is perfect for headphones or over your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad speakers
- WORKS OFFLINE so you don't need to be connected to the Internet and pay international roaming charges when travelling. It works on airplane mode too, so you can learn even when you are flying!
- Share the video or the phrase via SMS, email or social media
- SLOW PLAY feature allows you to hear the phrase slowly and clearly to help you get a better grasp of what is being spoken
- High definition graphics optimized for retina display
- A variety of CATEGORIES for every situation like Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money – this is the perfect Danish travel dictionary app around
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
Some users have complained about the sound not playing. Please check to see that the RINGER is set to ON (device should not be on Mute) and press the '+' key on the iPhone/iPad to increase the volume.
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com