by: Alan Skipp • 0
Capture color swatches wherever you are and export them for use in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator. It's quick and simple. Just point your device at an object and sample live color values.
• Create an unlimited number of swatches
• View RGB, Hex and CMYK values
- CMYK values are calculated correctly using ICC color profiles (print designers can choose from 3 common profiles).
- CMYK swatches are displayed as they will print so that you can judge if a color can be printed accurately.
• Customize palette names and individual swatch names
• Share swatch palettes by email in the following formats:
– Adobe compatible swatch file (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
– HTML with CSS color values