Kids Safe Browser With Parental Controls
by: Kiddoware • 9
Kids Safe Browser is a cloud based web content filtering browser to provide your kids a safer internet surfing environment. Kiddoware, the developer of most popular Parental Control “Kids Place – Parental Control” now have their first parental control app for Apple device.
The browser has been specially designed for kids and it’s very easy to use. This parental control app works great on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
1. Block websites by various categories like Porn, Adult, Social Media,
Gaming and over 50 other categories.
2. Create your own white and black list of websites.
3. Filter by keywords.
4. Set your own filtering rules.
5. Parental Controls features accessible from both device and remotely
from our website kpsb.kiddoware.com.
6. Free 30 days trial account for personalized web content filtering on account creation.
1. Full Screen Mode
2. iOS7 design
3. Tabbed Browsing
4. Setting to disable Address Bar/Search
5. Browsing based on Favorites/Recently visited sites for Quick Navigation
6. Easy Tab Switching
7. Strict Safe Search
8. Remote Management of device via http://browser.kiddoware.com website
Device Settings to make your iPad and iPhone Child Safe with Kids Safe Browser:
1. Disable Safari Browser
o. Please go to Device Settings > Restrictions.
o. Tap on Enable Restrictions.
o. Under Allow section, turn off Safari. Your can also disable other features like installng/deleting apps here.
This will make sure your kids can not access stock Safari Browser to access inappropriate content on internet.
2. Lock Home Button
o. Please go to Device Settings > Accessibility.
o. Tap on Guided Access and turn on Guided Access.
o. Before handing over the device to your kids, please start Kids Safe Browser and tap home button three times.
This will make sure home button is locked and you kid will not be able to exit Kids Safe Browser and access other apps on your device.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues; comments; feedback; bulk licensing and discounts for educational institutes.