by: topstcn.com • 0
Earthquake! is a quake application that based on multiple data sources.
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 22 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
* [BMKG] Indonesia The Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics
- Real-time push notification of earthquake over 4.0 magnitude.
- Customize your notifications by magnitude,"receive time" and distance threshold , easy to use.
- Filter earthquakes by magnitude/region/depth.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Support detail information display.
- Full GMap integration.
- Provide a uniform view shows the same earthquake of different sources.
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- the Global (Worldwide) Search, Support magnitude, time interval and depth, with flexible sort.
- Sharing detailed screenshots of maps and vital details to anyone by Facebook/Twitter/E-Mail...
- Support Epicentral distance (GPS positioning or custom)
- Mass historical data.
- Support for personal collection.
- "Pull to load more data" in the List Tab.
- View details on source site.
- Applications built-in web browser support.