NOAA Weather and Radar
by: Mende App Inc. • 69
Get the most accurate and detailed weather, sourced directly from NOAA.
Designed for the iPhone with a user friendly interface and the ability to get the weather information you need.
What features are exclusive to NOAA Weather and Radar App?
- New Today Center Widget so you can view weather information without opening the app.
- Radar maps sourced from NOAA.
- Satellite imagery of Norther America.
- Location finder which uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically.
- Exclusive 3 hourly weather forecast for next 72 hours and 6 hourly forecast for next 7 days for all location in USA.
- Push Notifications to receive weather information or NOAA warnings. Perfect for morning weather update or for a fast warning alert.
- Interactive Maps that show weather and seas forecast patterns for North America.
- Exclusive weather graph showing today's temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive celestial information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
- Exclusive marine information on tides, seas and wind.
- Only app to provide Forecast Discussions.
- View all the weather radars to predict when rainfall will reach you.
- Includes section radar that shows a wider range of the clouds with rain.
- National satellite imagery with radar.
- The interactive weather and wave forecast maps that show weather forecast patterns for United States of America.
- Includes forecast maps for:
● Maximum Temperature
● Minimum Temperature
● Probability of Precipitation
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Wind Gust
● Sky Cover
● Amount of Precipitation
● Snow Amount
● Wave Height
● Apparent Temperature
● Relative Humidity
NOAA Weather and Radar App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need.
- This App contains weather information only about United States of America and its territories.
- The data is sourced from The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and was not developed or published by NOAA. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.weatherinfoapp.com.