Clash of Clans
by: Supercell • 2.8M
Mobile platforms have widely increased the opportunities on game development. Concerning the resource-management strategy genre, Clash of Clans is one of the most innovative and awesome games you can currently find on the Appstore. Let's zoom in!
At first sight, Clash of Clans looks like another resource-management strategy game like classic Age of Empires, The Settlers or even Populous. However, it takes the path of the cute, kids-friendly shaped 3D graphics that we are used to play on management-like mobile social games. Actually, that kind of graphics seems to be more popular on mobile and social platforms. However, if you aren't really fond of them, just give it a chance since it reaches great standards regarding playability and performance.
Thus, you embody the King of a small village on a world threatened by hordes of goblins. Your goal is to grow you little kingdom, by building facilities, collecting resources, training units and upgrading both buildings and skills. Basic stuff of the genre, introduced by a tutorial assistant just in case you are a newbie. However, what really makes the difference on Clash of Clans is its social approach. It allows you to battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points to keep going. In addition, you can join other players, make clans up and make it grow to get global fame. Clash of Clans meets in that point classic MMO.
No complaints at all regarding performance: the game runs smoothly even on iPods. The only point to be aware of is in-app purchases: Clash of Clans is free to play but you can speed up your progress with in-app purchases (buying gold or gems). Nonetheless, purchases can be disabled in the general settings of your device in order to keep your kids out of them.
In brief, a must-have of the genre.
Tags: clash of clans , clash of clans wallpaper , clash of clans estatua de poder , clash of clans sorcier troupe , village clash of clans hotel de ville niveau7 , i migliori giocatori di clash of clans , clash of clans codigos , clash of clans exercito , what type of game is clash of clans
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Mar 26, 2013
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents