DEAD TRIGGER 2 Zombie Shooter
by: MADFINGER Games, a.s. • 77.2K
We all agree that Dead Trigger was a great game, though it was launched at the same time several other similar high quality games were released, and that was detrimental for Madfinger's game.
Dead Trigger 2 is a survival first person shooter in where you are one of the last survivors standing and the country is full of zombies. Yes, it's a true FPS, controlled by dual stick onscreen controls, but conveniently tweaked to suit mobile needs, as automatic attacks when an enemy is in hand-to-hand range, and likewise the main character automatically opens fire when the crosshair is on a target. Additional interactions include building up barricades or refilling ammo at determined spots. All the game is conducted by a storyline that, albeit so cliche that you'll want to shoot yourself in the temple, is appreciated. Zombies with green-phosphorous eyes may not be of your liking, but once you get to the first, huge, final boss, you'll endorse game's design.
A simple experience points system allows you to level up, and the money you loot from (un)dead corpses can be spent in upgrades and NPCs for your hideout. This upgrades aren't available at the moment, but you can get rid of premium currency to avoid the wait.
It's a heck of a game.
Tags: dead trigger 2 campaign stuck , dead trigger 2gets stuck after china , dead trigger 2 stuck after china , in dead trigger 2 what level is after chinas the campaign
by Peter , Appszoom
Nov 18, 2013
Fight for survival in a zombie apocalypse with this heart-stopping first person shooter. Choose from an insane arsenal of combat weapons and battle against the walking dead in terrifying environments around the globe.
100+ million players are now battling for the future of mankind - can YOU make a difference?
“Hours of fun in marathon sessions or short bursts.” - Gamezebo.com
“The game is improving upon everything that made the first title great.” - ArcadeSushi.com
MASSIVE, CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED CONTENT. EVOLVING STORYLINES.
The Dead Trigger 2 universe is constantly expanding its frontiers. Every update features brand new content to make your game experience even more enjoyable.
• Battle your way through ten regions and explore 33 unique environments.
• Grab your favourite zombie annihilator from 50 types of weapon. Sharpen your shooting skills and take zombies out with a bullet to the head!
• Dive into the action with more than 600 gameplay scenarios, including Solo Campaign, Global Mission and Side Quests. Complete achievements, smash challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.
You’ll be blown away by our frontier-pushing graphics, including real-time water reflections, dynamic vegetation, and enhanced ragdolls. Explore varied locations and kill the undead in diverse environments ranging from the deserted mines of Africa to the alleyways of Shanghai. The apocalypse never looked so good!
• Brutal enemies - Some of the easier to kill zombies might be a soft target for a sharpshooter, but you’ll need more than one shot for a formidable array of bosses. Get ready for Kamikaze, Vomitron and more - powerful walking dead with an inventive approach to your extinction.
• Awesome weapons - Get to grips with melee weapons like the Big Hammer, Boat Motor and Machete. What’s our favourite? Check out the Grenade Chickens, Rocket Chickens and special Machine Gun mounted to Chickens. You’re gonna love ‘em…
• Real time story development - Join the Global Resistance and tune in to stay informed as the global gameplay develops, where the actions of every single player can directly influence the tide of war. Immerse yourself in different types of operation including Story, Global Mission and Side Quests.
TONS OF FEATURES
• Tournaments for Real Prizes - Get ready for some serious shooting! Go to war with players from all over the world in the Arena, featuring custom combat gladiator rules every week. Become a legend in the new Purgatory arena…
• The Finger is Mightier Than the Gun - Choose between a touch control target system designed especially for casual players or an enhanced virtual joystick for FPS veterans. If you prefer console gaming, then go ahead - Dead Trigger 2 supports MOGA.
• Explore your personal hideout and meet the Gunsmith, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer. These NPCs will help on your quest for survival as you unlock incredible new weapons and gadgets.