Dumb Ways to Die
by: Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd • 162.5K
Everybody's seen the www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw created to boost awareness of safety around trains; now it's up to you to prevent the untimely - and extremely silly - demise of the clumsy little fellows.
The Dumb Ways To Die app is extremely simplistic, which suits its content just fine. The controls of how to save each creature in peril are intuitive, and these make full use of the iPhone's various tactile capabilities. The various levels require you to tap with accuracy to rid the screen of sadistic wasps, trace with care to artfully squirt mustard onto a snake's hotdog, tilt to prevent an ultra-clumsy glue eater from tipping over, and even blow to propel a self-taught pilot.
After losing three lives, you've lost - but if you did well enough along the way, you'll add to your collection of creatures dancing on the title screen, and can even unlock the original music video if you score highly enough.
Dumb Ways To Die is a goofy novelty app. It's very well programmed, and the cute graphics are similar in style to the popular music video. After running through the various death sequences a few times, there's not a great deal of replay value, but it's absolutely worth downloading for a few laughs.
Tags: dumb ways to die , dumb ways to die app is it safe , who is the last creature you get in the dumb ways to die
by Janel , Appszoom
Jul 03, 2013
You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 67 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
Plus loads more!
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Create your own Dumb Ways character from loads of facial features, accessories and more!
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw