Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous
by: One Man Left • 892
It's all in the title. In One Man Left's Tilt To Live 2, one must tilt in order to live.
No really. Move the cursor about the battlegrounds with your hot tilting action; this can be adjusted to be held in whatever orientation you please, although I found top-down was simplest. The red dots will kill you unless you blast 'em first, which can only be done with the assistance of the randomly appearing one-time-use weapon orbs. Anticipate explosions, anticipate lasers, anticipate Darth Maul. Really really.
The learning curve is juuuuust right, starting hard and continuing to be hard, ramping up the onslaught of hard as you progress. If the hard isn't hard enough for your tastes, engage Code Red and prepare to lose immediately, again and again, until maybe next time you'll lose a few seconds later than the last. It's gratifying. Trust me.
Slick graphics, ultra-responsive tilt controls, pro audio design, cheeky humor throughout: check, check, check, and double-check. Boss battles happen, and they hurt so good. A Google Play powered leaderboard lets you mock your friends' pitiful attempts at tilting greatness.
One Man Left's Tilt To Live 2 is simple, well-made, and infuriatingly addictive, hitting the "difficult casual gaming" bullseye. Bet I can take down more red dots than you.
by Janel , Appszoom
Mar 11, 2014
**Important** Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), or newer
Return to a world of fast-paced, tilt-only arcade action! You’ll flee a relentless onslaught of dastardly dots, desperately darting between single-use weapon orbs. Each orb provides a unique burst of fiery relief! Sometimes it’s lasery relief. It really depends.
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Game Center friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
• Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the game over screen!