DEAD TRIGGER: Survival Shooter
by: MADFINGER Games, a.s. • 84.2K
As if there weren't enough FPS or zombie games, here it comes what everybody was asking for: a Z-FPS game!
Dead Trigger may be a little heavyweighted, but it comes with great graphics, great animations and plainly adequate sounds and assorted onomatopoeia. Game's divided into missions to fulfill and places to go to earn gold coins or purchase items. Missions use to be like "protect this" or "reach that", threaded by a plot which won't ever win an Emmy but is a story in the end, so it's welcome.
Gameplay is quite instinctive. Move, aim and shot. Look at the radar and well, I'm sure you know how it is, because it's the same as any other FPS. We miss a way to hit zets hand-to-hand before they grab you, even when the action to get you rid of them is quite thrilling: tap several places on screen as they are shown. It goes without saying that red barrels explode when shot, killing nearby zombies and all the known cliches of z-gaming apply to Dead Trigger. Have for example that if you shoot a zet at his legs he will crawl instead of shuffling.
Therefore, a must have for every FPS lover and for every Z-gamer, but too heavy and demanding for casual players.
Tags: dead trigger casual fps , dead trigger 1.7.0
by Peter , Appszoom
Jan 30, 2013
Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game:
App Store - Best of the Year
Apple's Hall Of Fame
Over 60 Million downloads
Gear up for some extreme zombie slaying!
- Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies
- Secure vital supplies
- Save other survivors
- Protect the Safe Haven
- Explore the city
- Uncover the shocking truth in this intense FPS action game!
Wipe out the horde in a variety of imaginative ways
- Blast 'em out of existence with a lethal arsenal of weapons
- Put them out of their misery with powerful explosives
- Dispatch of the zombie horde with countless creative ways
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you on your toes
Load your gun and shoot ‘em up
- Equip yourself with beautifully realistic weapons - Colt 1911, Scorpion, Striker, Enfield, or a Minigun
- Get stuck in with brutal melee weapons like the Chainsaw, Brain Mill and more
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
- Unlock 13 character upgrades like Radar and Autoheal
New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- Back up your progress on the Cloud
- Add your friends and more
HOT NEWS: If you love Dead Trigger, don’t forget to check out the sequel, DEAD TRIGGER 2! We’re sure you’ll give it two severed thumbs up. It’s out NOW.
We are happy to share more with you and hear your thoughts! Please follow us at: