by: Experimental Gameplay Group • 443
There are two kinds of people in this world: those who love to play with fire, and those who are lying. Tomorrow Corporation's Little Inferno is for both categories; the latter will simply huddle by the lovely licking flames of their Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace in secret.
There are no points, there are no in-app purchases, there is no boss battle. What there is: a catalogue of bizarro objects, and a fireplace in which to burn them to cinders. Toss your toys one by one into the oven, and gently stroke them with your blazing fingertip until they're reduced to mere ashes. It's a cold world out there, so the best thing to do is ignore it completely and give in to the zen of fire, fire, fire.
Anticipate the unanticipated. A twisted, silly sense of humor pervades every event, from persistent letters from a pyromaniac stranger to a pirate doll that yarrs even as he is engulfed in flame. It's best not to know anything at all in advance - the delight here is in discovery. The graphic and sound design is top-notch; flames are just as mesmerizing as in real life.
If you're anything like me, you'll find Tomorrow Corporation's Little Inferno oddly sweet, disturbingly peaceful, and certainly clever. Now where did Mother hide the matches...?
by Janel , Appszoom
Apr 04, 2014
"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unusual game filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
- Included in the App Store 'Best Games of 2013'
- IGF Grand Price Finalist
- IGF Nuovo Award Finalist
- IGF Tech Excellence Finalist and Winner
- IGF Design Honorable Mention
- IGF Audio Honorable Mention
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure.
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding.
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, or ads of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Brazilian Portuguese. Updates for Italian coming soon. Thank you to our volunteer translators!