Asphalt 8: Airborne
by: Gameloft • 57.3K
I remember when I played Gameloft games on my Motorola V550. I remember when I first played Asphalt 5 on my first Android, and I'm amazed how can Gameloft staff improve every time their flagship racing game. Indeed, when the main flaw of Asphalt 7 was that it was too "Asphalt 6", this 8th edition can't even be blamed for that, because everything's been revamped, and if you missed fantasy tracks or any luxury brand or whatever, fret not, it's here. Asphalt 8 needs no further introduction. Gameloft has done it again, and you can enjoy that if your device can bear the 1.5 Gb download.
Graphics have nothing to envy to portable consoles, speed feeling is, well, just wow, and playability has been greatly enhanced so there are no misunderstandings regarding oncoming objects and vehicles. In addition, hold tight, you can now make acrobatic stunts while on the air, there's a damage system and there have been added a bunch of social features of which I'd like to highlight asynchronous races (on live multiplaying still available, of course) and race against your own ghost. Anyway, solo playing is awesome by itself through nearly two hundred so-called "events" and a ton of cars, upgrades and stuff to unlock. User Interface when in menus is a little bit too stuffed, but I'm sure nobody will be reading this review so far: download button is above.
Hands down, congratulations, Gameloft.
by Peter , Appszoom
Aug 22, 2013
*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST*****
"The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now" -- Touch Arcade 5/5
"A brilliantly put together arcade racing package" -- Pocket Gamer 9/10 (Gold Award)
The best iOS arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
• 56 high-performance cars (80% NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models like the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
• Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.
• Hit the ramps and take the race upward
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert & other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate modes
• Win prizes in the Limited-Time Cups!
• A detailed damage system
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 opponents (not available for iPod touch 4th generation and iPhone 4)
• Dare friends to asynchronous races
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music
• Featuring tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
• Rearrange your touch controls however you want
For Arabic speakers:
.العبها الآن باللغة العربية، لتغيير اللغة اذهب الى قائمة الاعدادات في اللعبة
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.