Flow Free: Bridges
by: Big Duck Games LLC • 17.4K
Flow Free is described as a simple yet addictive puzzle game for Android, and they're right.
The objective is to connect matching colors with a pipe, in order to create a flow between them. Pair all colors, cover the entire board with pipe to solve the puzzle but be careful because pipes will break if they cross or overlap. Do it by dragging your finger from one color to its pair, just as easy as it sounds.
You can choose to play the classic free play by choosing the regular pack or the jumbo pack for tablets, selecting the number of cells in order to increase the difficulty. Also, if you're feeling brave, try the timed mode and add a little emotion to the game.
Besides having an original puzzle game, Flow Free is incredibly well-designed and fun puzzle application for all ages. It challenges your mind and improves your logic skills, try it out!
by Anna , Appszoom
Mar 19, 2014
From the makers of the #1 hit app Flow Free®, comes a fun and challenging new twist: Bridges!
If you like Flow Free, you'll love Flow Free: Bridges®!
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors and cover the entire board. Use the new Bridges to cross two pipes and solve each puzzle!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free: Bridges a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free: Bridges features ***
- Over 2,500 levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Starter, Challenge, Bonus, Classic, Mania, and Jumbo level packs
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players