Zoo Playground - Games with animated animals for kids
by: Black Fox Studio • 0
Zoo Playground - Animated Animals for Kids is an educational game perfect for your kids to become familiar with animals and exercise their logical skills.
Navigate around the different screens and get to know the animals' names by tapping on them. Watch the cute animations and try out the different games: in the first one, you'll get to train your memory in a simple matching puzzle and in the other available one, you'll need to drag each animal to its correspondent habitat.
The best feature about Zoo Playground are the amazing graphics, which are perfectly smooth, colorful and engaging for children who love some interaction.
Black Fox Studio is the developer of Zoo Playground - Animated Animals for Kids free version and full with 40 animals and 7 mini-games. Not original but great for children to discover new animals and their homes.
by Ana , Appszoom
Feb 12, 2014
“Zoo Playground”: an extensive Zoo and a fun Playground in one with lots of animated animals and built-in educational games.
“Overall, this app manages to balance the provision of educational material with the engagement of young learners and manages both in one beautifully designed package that children will be keen to come back and learn from over again.“ – EAS Certification 5/5.
“The best feature about Zoo Playground are the amazing graphics, which are perfectly smooth, colorful and engaging for children who love some interaction.“ – AppsZoom, 7.0 (GREAT)
At the Zoo, your little ones will meet lots of different animals. At the Playground, they’ll play many fun, engaging, educational mini-games. These games will enrich their knowledge, and help to develop various key skills.
Children can feed the animals, pet them, learn their calls. The animals are colorful, friendly and fun – so that your child will be content to enjoy many happy hours of play and learn at the same time.
The current free version of the game includes:
– 20 animated animals;
– 3 built-in educational games;
– expandable to full version with 40 animals and 9 mini-games;
– Professional voice-overs in English (both US & UK) designed specifically for kids;
– A simplified interface which allows children to play with parents and by themselves;
– There are no points, scores, ratings, violence, or other unsuitable aspects usually found in games for older players;
– The game invites the child to play various mini-games, so that they can develop a diverse range of skills;
– If your child gets stuck at any point, the game will provide hints;
– The difficulty level rises as your child masters each task;
– Encounters the many wonders of the natural world by learning about different animals and their habitats;
– Learns new letters, words and pronunciation;
– Learns numbers and develops numeracy skills;
– Learns the names, appearances, and behavior of various animals;
– Learns the names of different foods through feeding the animals;
– Learns to associate various sounds and images;
– Feels happy and have lots of fun playing with all the amusing animals!
The current Free version of Zoo Playground comes with 3 built-in educational games and may be extended to full version with 9 games, each of which is specifically designed to develop various key skills. These key skills include: Memory, attention, cognitive ability, motor skills and imagination.
Free built-in games:
1. “Who lives where?” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. The child matches the animals to their natural habitats.
2. “Coloring” – the child colors in different animals and learns color terms.
3. “Happy Memories” – turn over the squares and find matching pairs of animals. The number of squares increases with each successful game.
Full version includes:
4. “Numbers” (New!) – a game designed to develop the child's numeracy skills.
5. “Words by letter” – the game shapes the child’s understanding of the alphabet and teaches them to recognize letters and words.
6. “Swapped habitats!” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. A different version, where the object is to match the animals with their natural habitats.
7. “Feeding” – feed the animals by giving them the food you think they’ll like the most.
8. “Hide and Seek” – the task is to pick out the right image. The number of images increases.
9. “Jigsaw Puzzle” – your little one learns to distinguish different parts of an image and to assemble them into a complete picture.
Play, interact, bond and enjoy precious moments of joy with your little one!