by: Adrian Dumitru • 27
Connect: Classic is a simple puzzle game which presents a minimalist interface and more than 1500 levels.
Choose your difficulty and begin to play by connecting all matching dots, keeping into account that lines can't cross over each other. How to play? Simply draw a line between the two dots, as controls are extremely usable.
Adrian Dumitru is the developer of Connect: Classic. We can't say nothing new about this game, but we can recommend it because its simplicity and engagement. There are plenty of levels!
by Anna , Appszoom
Jun 02, 2014
Connect: Classic is a puzzle game also known under the name of numberlink/arukone, but what really makes the game to stand out is the minimalistic user interface, with clean graphics. You can easily find what you’re looking for, whether it's the level packs, the settings or the store.
The game is free to download and it has 1500 free levels organised by board size(from 5x5 to 14x14) and difficulty(easy, medium, hard). Hints are available if you ever get stuck.You get 5 free hints when you install the game. More hints and additional 1500 levels organised as 10 packs are available for purchase.
20 gamecenter achievements with a total of 610 points(305 from free packs, 305 from premium packs) are available for each pack you complete perfectly.
How to play:
- Pair up all the matching dots on the board by dragging single continuous lines between them
- Lines cannot branch off or cross over each other
- Cover the entire board to solve each puzzle
Connect: Classic Features
- 1500 free puzzles
- 10 different board sizes
- Night mode on/off
- No Time Limit
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you complete packs
• Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
Support Universal App
- Try to enjoy the game using various devices.
The game contains ad banners