Fairy Tales: Snow-White & Jack from the Beanstalk + Aladdin & Ali Baba (Deskplorers Season 2 Episodes 1 & 2) for iPad
by: Happy Blue Fish • 0
**** Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot jump in Fairy Tale Books! ****
The Deskplorers have jumped into 2 Fairy Tale Books!
** Snow-White & Jack from the Beanstalk (book 1) **
Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot followed Bratty, Moody and Brutus in a Fairy Tale book! They all landed in a forest with 7 dwarfs, but... they never heard of Snow-White ? The Deskplorers will meet many more Fairy Tale characters, discover them is this new adventure!
This first book contains 6 chapters: that's more than 200 images and 6 animations.
** Aladdin & Ali Baba (book 2) **
Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot followed Bratty, Moody and Brutus into a book about Middle-East Fairy Tales.
They might meet Ali Baba, but how many thief? And will they see light with Aladdin ?
This second book contains 6 chapters: that's more than 200 images and 6 animations.
Try it first, and buy if your kid likes it !
- in this free version, you can access to the first chapters of both books, and play the 5 mini-games.
- with the In-App purchase (Fingerprint parental control), unlock all the remaining chapters, so your kid can enjoy the full books.
(these In-App purchases will trigger the download of content, which might take several minutes depending on you Internet connection).
Fun and innovative gameplay
It’s very easy!
- Read the story. At the end of a Chapter, The Deskplorers need an object to continue their adventure!
- Find the right object in the Catalog to finish the Chapters. To use an object, you need points!
- If you don't have enough points, go to the mini-games, play, and win more points!
Made for girls and boys from 7 to 11!
- Fun stories that your kids will love to read (5 episodes for Season One "History Books").
- The storyline encourages Strong values (friendship, trust, respect, helping people, respect of nature…).
- A real instructional added-value: great method of reinforcing reading skills, develop the imagination and creative problem solving.
- A great way to discover French (dialogs are available in French when a chapter is finished).
- 5 Fun mini-games designed for the iPhone and iPad.
- 2 difficulty levels for each mini-game to suit all kids.
- Up to 3 profiles are saved.
- A dictionary useful to learn more about each episode's context.
- An album to replay all the videos included in the episode.
- A clue system to help you solve the puzzles.
- A parents' corner : manage profiles, advice from us, publish on Facebook, send us an email...
All this with :
- Awesome graphic designs
- A very pleasant and original theme music
- Great ease of use for kids
And don't forget Season One "History Books", available on the App Store!
ALSO FEATURING THE “FINGERPRINT” PLATFORM FOR PARENTS—every Fingerprint App offers a series of free features designed to help parents share in the fun and learning of their child’s app play.
• The Play Center acts as a mobile dashboard uniting parents & kids & providing safe access to Fingerprint Apps.
• The Mom-Comm lets parents send personalized in-App voice messages that encourage a child’s learning progress & fun.
• The SnapShot gives parents insights into what their child is playing & learning through a simple news feed delivered via mobile device or web.
• Learning moments trigger personalized Facebook or email messages, keeping parents engaged in the play & recommending the next App for your child.