by: Glu Games Inc • 24.7K
LIL'Kingdom is a management game, much in the style of Tiny Tower, where you manage a fantasy kingdom under the rule of a capricious and fussy princess who gives you quests now and then whilst you create new chambers -i.e., floors- and fill them with dragons, elves and whatsoever cute stuff you can image. And when we say cute, we should say really cute, because this game's graphical side has been having in mind the criteria of "the more cuteness, the better". Even cute cub dragons breathe cute fire bubbles and so.
By the way, the most important part of the realm is , ta daaah, the elevator, so your main effort ought to be improving it. By the way, we should say it's a pretty good management game, though some costs and earnings and time requirements seem rather random.
Anyway, randomness doesn't have to be at odds with cuteness. Mine your own floors below the princess's dream castle and let yourself amaze by those things you've placed in. Glu Mobile is a top notch development company and Lil' Kingdom is top notch game, one of a certain kind which is quite easy you get addicted to.
Tags: lil kingdom for playing
by Peter , Appszoom
May 05, 2014
Optimized for the iPhone 5!
Work and play in your own lil’ underground kingdom!
Dig deep dungeon dwellings beneath your fairy-tale castle and fill it with hardworking castle citizens. Gallant Knights, mischievous Goblins, gold-protecting Dragons, and of course, our resident beautiful Princess all depend on you to build them the perfect lil’ paradise!
***Lil’ Kingdom does not support iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3rd Generation or earlier devices***
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.