Virtual Villagers 2 Lite
by: LDW Software, LLC • 37.7K
Virtual Villagers is a sort of tribe simulator, which sounds great. You are in care of a little group of villagers who dwell and try to prosper in a tropical island. There are many variants and sequels of this game. They all work in the same way with little if any differences among them.
This game is quite comprehensive, and it's based on two main premises: micro management and real time running.
Regarding the former, you have to look after every individual villager, and UI doesn't help much once your town has grown a little. yes, you also have to pair couples so they can procreate, and raise buildings and investigate new techs. Now and then events arise to add the necessary haphazardness, and once you get a permanent camp, some villages can take the role of scouts and go deep into the island to seek out secrets.
"Real time running mean that Virtual Villagers isn't kept hold while you do other things, it runs in the background. Yes, this means you have to keep an eye on it just to be sure everything is OK.
Graphics are fine, though they may look too childish for your liking. In the end, they're sim games more demanding that they first look like, whose greatest flaw is an uncomfortable interface that makes you invest time than it should otherwise need.
by Peter , Appszoom
Apr 08, 2014
Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children is the second chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Create your own adventure! Control the destiny of your survivors.
* Puzzles: uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of the Island of Isola
* Island Events: unique and unpredictable Island Events to keep you on your toes
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Stews: help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden
herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
* Sewing Hut: build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
* Totems: award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
* Tropical Hospital: care for your weak and sick villagers
* Raise children and watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
If you like VV2 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have more than 30 villagers living, working, and breeding in your iPhone!
VV2 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all villager technologies, puzzles and milestones, and collections
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Want even more Villagers to adventure with? Check out the rest of the hit Virtual Villagers games on your phone or iPad!
For the latest info, and to find out what else we're cookin' up, follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/LastDayofWork