by: Lawrence Lovelace • 0
"Anisound is a cute and fun way for your children to learn animal names and sounds!"
- The iPhone Mom
Anisound is the animal learning game for young children. Let your toddler get a jump on early childhood education by learning 20 different animals by name along with their realistic growl, howl, or moo!
LEARN WITH VIRTUAL FLASH CARDS
- Swipe your finger or use the on-screen arrows to discover all 20 animals
- Listen to each animal name and unique call for the entire barnyard!
- Includes a 1-minute musical animal slideshow
QUIZ BY NAME AND SOUND
- Match the spoken name to the picture
- Or match the animal noise to the picture
- Visual and audible feedback given for each answer
- Card matching game that's both fun and challenging
- 3 levels of skill, from easy to difficult
- Built-in timer so you can beat your own record!
Set your device language to English, Spanish, or Simplified Chinese and your toddler can learn animal names in any of 3 languages! It's a fun way to expose bilingual children to both languages, or to teach language learning to your baby from an early age.
IMPORTANT: Turn up your device volume or your baby won't be able to hear the animal sounds or names!